How Do I Add My Gmail Account to Outlook?
The outlook is a great platform that lets you work offline too. It is a great service and you can also add other email accounts like Gmail to save your time and also to manage your email accounts with relative ease. In today's blog, we will learn how you can add a Gmail account to Outlook using some simple steps.
Steps to Setup Gmail in Outlook
- Click on the file option and select add account.
- Fill out the appropriate email address and press the connect button.
- A Gmail platform will be then launched within Outlook and now you will have to enter your Gmail password correctly to sign in.
- You may have to enter a 6-digit code that will be sent to your phone in case you have enabled 2 step authentication mode for your Gmail account.
- Now, click on allow when the Google account permission window appears.
- You can also add another email with ease once Outlook finishes adding your Gmail account.
- You can also try to opt for adding an email account using advanced settings by adding either IMAP or POP email account to Outlook on your device.
This way you can finish adding Gmail to your Outlook account.
For further info, visit the Google help center or you can visit the online geeks’ website for more.
See also - https://www.zenysro.cz/blogy/napady-a-tvoreni/how-to-setup-gmail-in-outlook-2016